GoLightly

Default "Archiving" group - is it possible?

Old September 16th, 2010, 02:05 PM

Elena T. is on a distinguished road
I would like to "archive" a group and can not figure out the best way of doing it. I have a group that was in use for the period of time, but no longer active. What I am looking for is: I want to remove all members from this group, but keep this group with all materials (library items, blog entries, etc...) as a reference visible to admin only.

So far I came up with the only one solution: remove all participants except admin and change setting to "Who can view" - participants only. Is there a better solution? If this is the only way, how can I remove participants? I tried to use CSV file (with email addresses only), but it did not produce any results.

I feel like I am missing something and there should be an easier way.

Thank you,
Elena

Old September 16th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Administrator

Laura R. is on a distinguished road
Hi Elena, this would be a good way to achieve this. The csv file should remove all people whose email addresses are in that file. Do you want to send me that csv file to check it is correctly formatted.
You can send this to support@golightly.com