January 4th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
If you are not receiving emails from your Community, there are several places to look before contacting GoLightly support:
- Make sure your IT department has put GoLightly’s mailer on your internal white list (mailer.golightly.com, IP: 126.96.36.199).
- Make sure the emails are not being sent to a junk folder:
How to keep GoLightly emails out of your junk folder for:
- Log into your Hotmail account
- Click Options in the upper right.
- From the menu, select More Options....
- Under the Junk e-mail heading, choose the Safe and blocked senders link.
- Click Safe senders.
- Type in "GoLightly.com" and click the ADD TO LIST button.
- Go to Options (upper right) > Mail Options > Spam
- Look for golightly.com in list of blocked addresses
- If it is listed as blocked, select it and then select 'Remove'
- Go to Tools > Options > Preferences > Junk E-mail
- Select the Safe Senders tab
- Add '@golightly.com' as a safe domain
Last edited by Lisette S.; January 17th, 2011 at 12:31 PM..