GoLightly

Default How to create a Private Forum

Old August 14th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Contributing Member

Susan E. is on a distinguished road
As of GoLightly version 2.21.21, released today (February 23, 2010), your groups can now have full-featured Forums that are subject to group privacy settings. (See "Edit Group Settings" > "Edit Privacy Settings")

Each group forum will also appear under your "Forums" tab to each member with the required privacy access (based on Group Privacy Settings).

Group Forums are placed in an automatically created category under the "Forums" tab, and can be moved to anywhere within your community forum.

Last edited by Dale John M.; February 23rd, 2010 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: Private Forums now controlled with Group Privacy Settings

Old August 9th, 2010, 09:42 AM

Mark D. is on a distinguished road
Can you provide a bit more detail on this? I cannot seem to find the automatically generated forum for our individual groups. Your instructions say that the setting is under the privacy settings, but I can't find anything about the forum. We have some groups who would like a private forum, but I can't figure out how to make them show up. Thanks!

Default Enabling Group forums

Old August 11th, 2010, 03:17 AM

Lisette S. is on a distinguished road
Hi Mark,

Your community currently has the Group Forums feature disabled. If that's something you would like to have enabled, it is something that a GoLightly admin can do for you. I will email you to discuss further.

Last edited by Lisette S.; August 11th, 2010 at 03:27 AM..